Friday, July 8, 2011

Top 5 Hottest Reality TV Men

Sorry for the delay my friends...but here it is...


I don't normally watch reality shows...but I was flipping through the channels one night this week and happened upon The Hills. There is a very attractive "reality" star on that show, which made me think about all the other reality shows out there....they must all have some hot guys starring in their shows too. It is true...they do. There a couple of shows that seem to attract the hottest guys, and others that don't really have anyone to look at. I've noticed the dancing shows tend to have the hottest guys...the kind that make your heart beat a little faster while they are on the screen.


Here are the Hottest Reality TV Men:



5. JT - Survivor

I may not get a lot of agreement on this one...but I think this guy is really hot!! I think I really need to start watching Survivor again! He's got that scruffy beach bum hotness going on!






4. Bill Rancic - The Apprentice

I only watched season 1 of The Apprentice, and it was only to tune in every week and watch the super hot Bill Rancic. He's got the looks and the brains....not something you often see on TV. LOVE IT!!!



3. Yul Kwon - Survivor

Okay...had I known a guy that looked like Yul was on Survivor, I would have tuned in every week. This guy is so sexy!!




2. Nico Archambault - So You Think You Can Dance Canada

SYTYCDC First season winner...I'm pretty sure his looks and frequent ab bearing outfits took part in his winning this reality show competition. I know I tuned in to see him every week! HOT HOT HOT!



1. Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Dancing With The Stars


I know, I know...he's a regular, and the show isn't your normal type of reality show...but have you seen this guy?? HOLY COW...he is SMOKIN'!!! He either has his shirt off or unbuttoned on every show...I think it has been written into his contract. He's worth sitting tuning in every Monday night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment