Sunday, July 10, 2011

'The Warrior's Way' Brings the Ninjas to the Wild West!





The Warrior's Way is beautifully show and it has a unique story wherein the ninjas from the east clash with the cowboys of the Wild West. Go figure! Anyway, that's one of the things I like in the movie. Another one is Geoffrey Rush, who as usual, is a very effective actor! Even in movies like duds like this, he still is the best actor among them all. I enjoyed the fight scenes although the body count is a tad too high for me. Kate Bosworth's acting here is not very good though, I actually felt a bit irritated by her. I think it's too high-strung! There's a lot of tragedy and killing in this movie but I felt a bit detached by it. It seemed like I was just watching a cartoon with no emotional impact or baggage to carry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment